Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Victoria and her fish


So, we bought Victoria some fish because she loves animals so much. Went to Wal-Mart and just bought the cheap little goldfish. She was so happy and was always talking to them everyday. Well, the next day one died and I went and got another one. That night the new one died and another one died. I was just so frustrated that they were dying. We had just one left in the tank and a week later that one died. Luckily, she was too young to know that her fish were gone. So, we went to a fish store and bought some more expensive fish and we have had them for a week now. She tells them good night and good morning everyday. It is so cute. She will go up to them wave and say hi fish. She is just in love with her little fish. I have pictures of the original fish that we got but not the new ones. I also have a picture that I took of her and Hercules looking out the window and it is so adorable. We are just so thankful to have this little angel sent from above in our lives. She brings us so much joy and I could never express to her enough just how much I love her and how thankful I am that she is mine. She does the cutest things ever and I just laugh at her. She knows that she is not allowed to play in Hercules' water dish. I catch her thinking about it and she looks at me, smiles, closes her eyes and laughs. I just laugh at her and tell her to get out of the bathroom. When she wakes up early in the morning and won't go back to bed. I put her in bed with me and when she wakes up again, I pretend that I am still sleeping and she will come over to me and kiss me a million times and lay her head on me. She is just the sweetest little girl ever. She runs around the house with a blanket over her head, she will run into the wall, fall down and laugh. She loves to play ring around the rosies with her Papa and by herself. Now, don't get me wrong she can be a princess and then that is when she is placed in timeout. Speaking of timeout, today she put her baby in timeout. When Hercules is barking, she will tell him to shut up because that is what I tell him to do. Louis says that she is a little mommy. She will do whatever I am doing, cleaning, picking up, cooking and when it is time to eat she will call for Papa to come eat. Honestly, when I think of how much I love her, tears come to my eyes. I waited so long for her and she is better than I ever expected my baby to be. She is growing up to be such a beautiful little girl.

Victoria and her three Goldfish


Victoria and Hercules


1st Finger Painting

No comments: