Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our 9 year Anniversary

Today we celebrated our 9 year anniversary. Louis was the first to wake up and tell me happy anniversary and it was cute. He made a big deal that he said it first. I took Louis out on a date to the movie and dinner. We have never gone to out to eat without Victoria yet so, this was a first. We saw Get Smart and it was so funny, you need to go see it. Louis spent like 3.5 hours last night looking for a special gift for me that I wanted. He could not find it but today we found it. I actually got 2 gifts. He got me my window decals for my truck that are of our family, the little people. I have wanted them forever. Then we went to look for some jewelry. This lady that helped us found me the piece that is just perfect. I wanted a pendant that was of a mother holding her baby but I was hoping to find one with her holding two kids. Well, we could not find it but she found a mom and dad holding two kids. It is just perfect for our family since we are only having the two. I love it so much. I hope that you like it too. It was a great day. Can't believe that it has be 9 years. It has been 9 wonderful years of us growing together and creating a beautiful life and family. I am blessed to have Louis in my life, as my husband, my best friend and my life partner. I love you Louis!!!

No comments: