Thursday, June 5, 2008

Doctors appt

We went to the Dr yesterday. Elizabeth's heart rate was 153 bpm and I am measuring 30cm. I am 25 weeks tomorrow. I grew 5 cm in one month. I gained 2lbs so, I am up 5lbs so far gained this pregnancy. She is going to do another ultrasound next month because I am measuring so big. I forgot to ask her what that would mean, measuring big, but I am guessing that it would mean that my due date would be moved up. At my last ultrasound the Tech measured me 5 days before my Dr's due date. We will see how it goes next month. After that appointment I will be every two weeks and then once a week. We went and toured the hospital, since neither one of us had been there before. They are remodeling and we hope that it will be done before I have her. We are excited to see her again and confirm that she is a her. The ultrasound pictures that the Tech said are a girl are not very convincing.
Yesterday, we also moved the spare bedroom stuff out of Victoria's big girl room and got it all ready. It is so dang cute. I tried to have her sleep in her big girl bed last night but she wanted nothing to do with it. We tried again at nap time today and still no luck. It will take some time and that is why I wanted to start before the baby comes. She loves to play in her new room with all her babies and in her house. She is such a big girl now.

24 weeks 6 days
Her door

Her big girl princess bed

Her Playskool Rose Petal Cottage

1 comment:

mom and dad Wells said...

Wow, her room is so cute. I bet those stripes took alot of time. A perfect room for a little princess. Karlene