Saturday, September 11, 2010

Where has time gone?

Well, both of my little girls are in Ballet now. Elizabeth has been wanting to go for so long now and now she is a part of it too. The first day I took pictures of the girls before class and now that I sit here and look at them, I am crying. I remember 1.5 years ago when I took Victoria's first ballet photo and now that I see Elizabeth, she looks just like her sister did. Where has time gone, that I now have two big girls and no more babies. It breaks my heart for so many reasons. I love these two girls that I carried for 9 months more than I could ever tell me or show them.
Well, Ballet went GREAT!!! Mrs. Melissa was impressed with how much Elizabeth already knew. The girls did act a little crazy the first day but we talked afterward and that will not happen again. They just love each other so much that they cannot stay away from each other, they are always touching each other and loving each other. Elizabeth had a blast and she is so excited to be like her sister in Ballet now.

No comments: