Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Utah State Fair

It was the first time the girls had been to a fair, well Victoria went when she was 1.5 yrs old and Elizabeth was in my tummy, but this is the first time they will remember.
We had a blast and it was so fun just being together and enjoying time together.
We took the girls to the working farm, where they milked a cow, fed the cow, gathered apples, drove a tractor, brushed a sheep, planted seeds and then picked their crops, gathered eggs, sold all their goods and got money to spend in the store. They thought it was pretty cool.
Then we got some kettle corn, snow cones, elephant ear and lemonade.
We went to the Sea Lion show and that was so fun. The girls loved to watch them act silly. We had our picture taken with them, Rose and Kim. They laid their heads on our shoulders and I held Rose's head.
We went on the Ferris Wheel as a family. The girls played two games; the hammer game and duck game and won 2 prizes each. Then the rode on the carousel, train and wiggle worm.
As we were leaving we stopped by all the animals because Victoria would not leave until she got to see them. They were able to pet a baby cow who was only 3 weeks old. They saw the goats, sheep and cows...for milking and beef.

On a lighter note...something not so funny happened at the fair. So, as you know Elizabeth is potty trained. So, I take her to the bathroom and I find a nice surprise that I stick my hand right in. I know that I do not need to tell you what it is but it was so not funny. So, my little girl had to go commando at the Fair.

No comments: