Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Elizabeth

Dawn & some of the kids at the party...the rest were off playing.

What a party we had for my little Elizabeth. It is sad to know that she is 2...I kept telling myself last year I was giving birth to her but it was 2 yrs ago. Time is just passing me by way to fast.
Eliazbeth LOVES music and we gave her a music party. I hired a music instructor to come and play with the kids...they danced, play instruments and sang songs. It was so fun and Dawn was great with the kids.

My friend, Leisa made her cake and it was so was dang cute and delish.

We ate hotdogs (Elizabeth's favorite), macaroni salad, Jell-o salad and chips. I gave all the kids Rythym sticks, kazoo and bell for their party favors. It was a beautiful day and as usual it was HOT and windy. But we had a blast. She blew out her candles and ate yummy cake. She was given wonderful gifts from everyone and loves them all. Her favorite may be her Barbies and her Cupcake dress up dress, she put that on the very next day and wore it all day.

Elizabeth, I love you so very much and cannot believe how fast you are growing up. I am so thankful that you are my daughter and you bring so much joy to my life.

No comments: