Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Play Structure

Louis and I have been wanting to get the girls a play structure for the back yard but have been waiting. Well, we found one that was on sale and we bought it. It took Louis about 2.5 days all together to get up, almost all by himself, I helped a little bit. The girls have had so much fun on it already. They were even having fun when we hooked the ladder and slide to the trampoline to use. Now they have a slide, swings, glider, monkey bars, picnic table and club house. They had some friends over to play on it already. I am glad that we have it so, I don't have to worry about germs at the playground, you who know me will understand. Even Victoria said today when I asked her to wash her hands after playing on it, "Mom, you said I won't get germs from it." I guess I am a little OCD about germs but that is OK. Anyway, lots of fun for the girls and I know that they can be in the backyard playing I don't have to be there too. Thanks Papa for building it for them.
Just starting out

Slide and ladder on the tramp

The monkey bars, main area and swing arm

The girls playing while it is still under construction
The finished product.

1 comment:

mom and dad Wells said...

Wow, you've had a great summer. I didn'tknow the Gardner Village had a petting zoo. Fun