Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Day of Pre-school

Victoria started her first day of Pre-school at Challenger Private school. When she woke up, she said that she did not think she was old enough to go to school yet. I told her that she was and then she was very excited to go. When we went to orientation the week before I was crying but the day we dropped her off I was so excited for her. We walked her into her class and dropped her off with her teacher, Mrs.Adina. We first just drove through the parking lot and left. Victoria was mad and wondered why we did not drop her off at school. I knew that she was not going to cry or have a problem going to school. When we picked her up, she got in the car and started to tell us all about her day. She drew a circle and then colored it and stayed in the lines. She said they learned about the letter, "M". She goes Tuesday and Thursday, half day but we are thinking of send her Mon-Fri, half day. She said that she loves school and cannot wait to go back. I cannot believe that my baby girl is old enough for school. Louis said, "I still remember that little black head coming out of you and now she is in school." Time flies by so quickly.
Walking to her cubby with teacher Mrs. Adina

Principal, Mrs. Mandy walking her to the car

No comments: