Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Shed

So, finally Louis has a shed for all his stuff, it better be big enough 12x16. The day we got it delivered, Victoria said now we have someplace to keep my horse. We had to build the forms, spread out 5 yards of dirt and spread 3 yards of gravel. We were all set to lay the concrete ourselves but I convinced Louis that we should hire it out and we did. That was a blessing. The girls loves helping spread the dirt and gravel. The day we did dirt, they were so dirty, they had never been that dirty ever in their lives. But they had to much fun digging and building volcanos. Now, we have been moving everything in it...the garage is empty and there is plenty of room for my truck. We have to paint it to match the house but other than that it is done. We got one smoking deal on it and if I told you the price we paid I would have to kill you...LOL.
The dirt mound pretty much gone
Digging in the dirt
Gravel all spread out

The Barn

No comments: