Saturday, February 26, 2011

Small World Days

At Victoria's school they were learning about different countries in their Small World Days. She learned about Hawaii, China and Mexico. The kids could wear traditional clothes from their culture, bring pictures and stories. I felt like a bad Mom because I did not get anything for her to take or wear. I was sick all week and just got out of the hospital the day before she needed everything. I was as a loss but family and a freind cam through for me at the last minute. I was desperately looking for an outfit for Victoria and a friend here in Tooele had one and her size. I picked it up like around 10pm. Victoria's Aunt Jody sent me a picture of her Great Grandfather and Auntie Teeda and Uncle Ferd gave us stories. I was so grateful that I had family and friends to help out in my time of need. She loved wearing the dress and still likes to wear it and twirl around in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Kristina -- you have the most adorable little girls. That outfit worked perfectly and I am so happy to have given it to you, because she worked that outfit good!!! I love your blog. I follow a few blogs, and I'm going to ad yours to the list.
Sara