Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go....

My girls love Princess' and love to dig in the dirt. So, one nice winter day...Mr.Sun came out and I decided that we should go outside too. I put the slide up for the girls to play on and I started to rake leaves that have been under snow and killing the grass...along with Hercules peeing on them. I was done raking the leaves and the girls were done sliding down the slide. I was putting my things away when I heard a familiar song. My two girls were in the rocks with stakes singing Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work we go. They were the seven dwarfs and were digging for jewels. They brought the jewels to me and then said they had to go home, which was the shed. I just loved to hear them singing and playing. Victoria was Grumpy and Elizabeth was Sneezy and she kept sneezing. I just love my girls so much and love the role playing that they do.




No comments: