Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dress Up

Victoria and Elizabeth love to dress up like any other little girl. They also love to watch Max and Ruby. There is this one episode where Max cannot go to sleep and keeps waking up Ruby and she has to change his pajamas all the time. Well, the girls dress up in an outfit and then Victoria who plays Ruby and Elizabeth plays Max. Victoria will put her to bed and then when Elizabeth comes to get her Victoria will change her outift into something else. I love hearing them play this game so much. I took some pictures of them in one costume. Elizabeth loves to be a Pirate.


There is another episode where Ruby is making a surprise cake for their Grandma's birthday and has to send Max to the grocery store. Victoria will write up a grocery list and give it to Elizabeth. Elizabeth runs off to the store and brings things back to her sister. They play this a few times.

I just love to see my girls play together and have such a good imagination to recreate what they see. So, many kids nowadays just sit in front of the TV and have no imagination at all. My girls are only allowed a certain amount of TV a day and the rest of the time is playing using their imaginations. It is just so beautiful to watch them interact with each other.

1 comment:

California Dreamin' said...

So cute!! I agree, I love watching my girls playing together using their avid imaginations!!