Monday, June 8, 2009

Victoria's Dance

So, Victoria has been in dance since January and she loves it. She knows her routine by heart but doing it for her teacher is another story. Her dance is to a Tinker Bell song and their ourfit is Tinker Bell. She has done it a few times for her but she will always do it for me. She danced for the first time on Saturday at Deseret Peak. She got on stage and she walked to the center looked out at the audience and just smiled and played with her wand. She did not dance but that is OK, she is only 2 years old. She dances again this Friday and I will take video on my camera to post here.


4 comments:

mom and dad Wells said...

She's adorable in her dance costume. When they are 2, they don't have to dance to look so cute.

mom and dad Wells said...

By the way, I love the picture of you and the girls. It's priceless.

Quintana family story said...

Thank you...it helps when you have beautiful girls..pictures always turn out good

happy mom said...

what dance group is she in? I am trying to decide if I want to put one of my girls in dance maybe this fall.