Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 Wonderful Years

On June 29th we celebrated our 10th anniversary. We went to dinner on the 26th to Sostanza here in town and it was GREAT!!! We had crab cakes, Combino Salad (candied pecans, dried cranberries, roman lettuce and a yummy vinaigrette dressing), I had Chicken Penne and Louis had Linguine with Lump Crab and then we had dessert.....I have strawberry cheesecake and Louis had truffles with raspberry sauce and some sort of sorbet. We LOVED it and are already planning our next trip back. I gave Louis a Titanium wedding band, Dirty Dancing DVD and Star Trek The Next Generation Season 1 DVD set. He is going to fix my wedding band or get a new one...we have not decided yet on that one.
It has been a wonderful 10 years sharing it with him. We have a beautiful marriage and two beautiful girls to be thankful for. 10 years is bringing a lot of change but change can be good. Thank you Louis for being my husband, my friend and my partner in life. I love you all that way to the moon and back.

No comments: