Saturday, May 30, 2009

Victoria and Elizabeth

So, when Victoria was a baby her best friend, Gracie would push her around in a baby doll stoller. My mom bought Victoria one and she loved to be pushed in it. Now, that she has a sister she wants to push her in it. I let her do it and Elizabeth just loved it. Victoria goes really fast and I am afraid that Elizabeth will fall out but she loves it so much. Elizabeth just sits there all relaxed and laughs. My girls are so silly.

Earlier this week Elizabeth started to crawl. She gets on her knees and uses her arms not her hands...I call it the army crawl. It is so fun to watch her as she will be in one place and a second later somewhere else. I never went through this with Victoria as she never crawled. My baby girl is growing up way to fast. But we are having the time of our life.

No comments: