Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend






Saturday I taught the girls to slide down the stairs in a laundry basket and on a silky blanket. They were having so much fun and laughing so hard. I went to take a video of them but they saw me. I wanted it to be candid so I did not take it. I continued to do laundry and then I heard...thud thud thud followed by screaming. I was afraid to look at what had happened in fear of seeing tangled bodies and broken bones. But I did look and Elizabeth had blood coming from both nostrils and her mouth. I was panicing and called Dr.Mike. In the process of all this poor Victoria said that I did not care about her because I was not paying attention to her. I told her I am worried about her but she was not bleeding. We saw Dr.Mike and he said her nose was not broke and that she took a chunk out of her cheek and bite her lip. Later that day she had carpet burn on her nose and she hurt.



The next day was Mother's Day and my girls woke me up telling me Happy Mother's Day. Victoria made me a beautiful card at school that made me cry. Papa and the girls bought me matching necklace, earrings and a ring. They have 2 garents and 1 pink sapphire. We went to brunch at Gardner Village and ate some great food. It was a wonderful day.

No comments: