Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sledding and snowmen

Well, as usually it has been snowing here in Tooele. We decided that we needed to make our first snowman and Elizabeth's first also. Elizabeth hates to be in her snow suit and boots but she did a lot better this time. She reminds me of the little boy on Christmas Story...I've fallen and can't get up. We biult it on the deck and Hercules as usual ate the carrots. After we built our snowman we took the girls for rides on the sled. Elizabeth LOVED it so much. We would lay her on her tummy and she would just laugh and smile the whole time. She hated taking turns and letting Victoria ride but she did it. We had a little bump and I would take the girls over it fast and Victoria fell off one time and just laughed. Elizabeth would just laugh when she would go over it. Then we took the girls over to the park for a bigger hill and had so much fun. Both the girls would go down the hill b themselves. We let them race and they loved it. Elizabeth fell off the sled at one point and just laughed. Victoria would try to walk up the hill and would fall down because it was steep and slippery.
We are having them time of our lives with out girls and it is so much fun to watch them grow up. I know I say it a lot but I love being their mom and love being at home with them, even though sometimes it gets stressful. When I do leave them I have a broken heart and cannot wait to be with them again.

Elizabeth

Victoria








No comments: