Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One Year Check-up

Elizabeth had her check-up today. She weighs 19lbs and in the 10th percentile, 29 1/4 inches and in the 50th percentile and her head is 45.5 and in the 50th percentile. She had to get two shots today including the flu shot and her iron level checked. She cried when she had her heel pricked and was given her shots but the sucker made everything all better. I still cannot believe that my baby is one. I have no idea where time has gone. I have loved every minute of this last year with her...watching her grow up. She has taken 3-4 steps on her own and she gets so excited about it. She still says just Dada and Mama but she is getting close to saying other words. She can point to my nose, eye and mouth and she laughs about it when she does. She does not really like cow's milk yet she still prefers mommy's milk. There is nothing that this little girl will not or has not eaten. She is growing up too fast and there is nothing that I can do to stop her.

No comments: