Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Elizabeth

Elizabeth's birthday was on September 16 and it was a fun day. I woke her up in the morning singing Happy Birthday to her and she just smiled at me. We had her 1st birthday pictures and family pictures, went to Toys R Us to buy her her present and she got a birthday crown and balloon then we went to Red Robin to eat and she got another balloon and a free Mud Pie.

Today, Saturday we celebrated her birthday with friends and family. I want to thank Papa, Victoria, Mamaw and Campbell family, Nana Ann, Bailey family, Gubler family, Cindy and Angie, Leisa, Kris, Adreinne and Gracen, Shafer family, Monique and family, Ashley and girls, Auntie Moy and family, and Dr. Mike Wells family. It was a GREAT party. We ate really good food...chicken salad crossiant sandwiches, salads, chips and ice cream drink.

Leisa Bankhead made her cakes and they were BEAUTIFUL!!!

We opened presents and she got a lot of wonderful gifts.

I put Elizabeth in her highchair to get ready to sing to her and she started to cry, so Papa took her and settled her down. Then she was OK until we started to sing and she cried again. We served everyone cake and then I tried to get her to eat her cake again and she went for it. She just stuck her face right in it and ate it. She was seriously covered from head to knees...just look at the photos.


We poped opened the pinata and the kids had fun jumping on the tramp.


It was such a fun party and I am so greateful for the wonderful friends and family that celebrated it with us. It was hard to know that my baby is now one. It feels like just yesterdau she was still inside me growing like a weed and now she is here growing like a weed. I am so very thankful that she is a part of our lives and she brings so much character to our lives. She is my little wild child and she keeps me on my toes. Elizabeth Quintana I love you so very much. You will always and forever be my little jelly bean.

My pirate girls...oh how I love them sooooo much!!!

No comments: