Thursday, January 8, 2009

Victoria's 2 year check-up

I had been talking to Victoria about her appointment coming up. I was getting her ready for the shot and the day of her appointment she said that she cannot get a shot. Once we got there she was OK but still saying that she cannot get a shot. We got into the room and was looking at all the sea animals on the wall. Dr.Lam came in and she told him that she does not wear diapers anymore and counted to ten for him. He was in awe of what she knew and how advanced she is. He said that she is a year ahead in her development. I felt pretty pround at the moment as a mother. He said that she looks and sounds great. Once he left I told her that nurse Sheri had to come in and then we could go. We got her ready for her shot. Papa was sitting next her on the table and then she let out a scream and then it was over. I told her that she gets to have a sucker and she was OK. She picked out a Mango sucker and a Lion sticker. When we were in the car she kept telling me that nurse Sheri hurt her. I told her I was sorry that she hurt her but she had to get a shot so she would not get sick. It was really cute.

Weight : 24lbs - 25th percentile
Height: 34.5 inches - 75th percentile
Head: 48.8 - 95th percentile (her big brain)

Kris, my friend, said the measure her at 2, times it by 2 and then add 2 more inches and that would be her projected height.So, she will be about 5'11''. We will have to see if it is right or not.

She started dance class on Monday. She liked it and did really well. There was a little girl in the class that was not paying attention and playing around and Victoria thought that she would follow her. We have been practicing her dance moves that she learned and she does really well. She goes to dance every Monday night. I am so excited to have her in dance and she looks so cute in her outift. I will get a picture on her soon.

No comments: