Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Tag

I have been tagged so here it goes.

8 People I am thankful for:
Louis, Victoria, Elizabeth, My mom, Jody, Kari, Heather, Hercules

8 Things I am thankful for:

8 Songs I am thankful for:
Your Gonna Miss This, Butterfly Kisses, My Little Girl, If I Could, Miracle, I Knew I Loved You,
Forever and Always

8 Smells I am thankful for:
Louis' sweat, the girls after they wake up in the morning, rain, laundry being done, cookies being baked, fresh cut grass, McDonald's french fries, new plastic

8 Memories I am thankful I will never forget:
April 29, 2006-test positive, Jan 2, 2007-Victoria was born, Jan 13, 2008-test positive, Sept 16, 2008-Elizabeth was born, June 29, 1999- got married, the day my mom quit smoking, Hercules getting hit by a BIG truck, Disneyland with my husband

8 Things I am thankful for that I know:
God loves me, my husband loves me, my girls love me, I am healthy, my mom loves me, I can be a mother to two girls, my friend Kari will always be there for me, I can start over tomorrow

8 foods I am thankful for:
McDonald's french fries, Tillamook Cheese, Milk, Chocolate ice cream, Capn' crunch cereal, fruit, Chocolate cake with raspberry filling, Twinkies

8 Places I am thankful for:
Home, Oregon, Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Hawaii (someday), Europe (someday), My bed, Movie theaters

No comments: