Thursday, November 27, 2008

No more diapers

So, I have been working on potty training Victoria for the last 4 months but not being consistent. I would do it for 1/2 a day once ro twice a week and then I did nothing for about 1.5 months after Elizabeth was born. Last Sunday I decided with the help of Victoria that we were done with diapers. She has been in panties ever since and she even pooped on the potty the first day. She does not wear a diaper for nap and I will do night training in the next few months. She wakes up dry from the night and tells me that she has to go. That is the cool part, I don't have to ask her if she needs to go, she tells me that she has to go. It is so wonderful to have such a big girl. We sure love our girls a lot. We had family pictures taken yesterday and that was not fun. Victoria had been up since 6am and she was a bear when we got there. So, we did not get a lot of good pictures but you do what you can with what you have. I have updated the pictures on the side.

No comments: