Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Special Agent Victoria turned 5

I cannot believe that 5 years ago I gave birth to my long awaited first born child. I still remember the feeling I felt when I found out we were pregnant, seeing our baby on the ultrasound, hearing our baby's heartbeat and then finally giving birth to a.....surprise it's a girl.
She has grown up so much and I see no end in sight for this girl. She may be 5 in body years but her mind is that of a 20 year old. She keeps me going everyday and there are times that I am just plain tired of keeping up with her brain but I would not have it any other way.

So, we had an FBI party. I made my girls' an FBI shirt. My mom made all the 'breifcases" that were filled with all the tools to solve a crime. Our neighbor, who is an officer, Officer Bailey came and helped the kids complete their training and graduate. They lifted weights, walked on a balance beam, had to jump rope and then ran a lap. While they ran a lap a crime had been committed and clues were left behind....Victoria's presents were stolen. They finger printed all the adults and with the help of Office Bailey they compared them to the ones at the scene. They found their theif with the help of other clues left behind but she had disappeared. They had to hunt her down and then she had 2 sets of handcuffs placed on her. The kids had so much fun. We ate pizza, sandwiches, chips, fruit salad and cake pops (I made). She got a ton of gifts and she is so loved by all her friends and family. So thankful for the love that we get and that is shared on these special days. I love throwing these parties for my girls and to see the fun they have and the memories that are made.
























No comments: