Thursday, August 4, 2011

Girls night with one boy

Great friends of ours and us decided that we were going to have a girls' night, and Jonah, and have fun. I made a nacho to eat and brought rootbeer floats. Annie made YUMMY cucakes. We ate some late night food and then I decided that we would have a race with the kids. They had to clean up the house and Annie and I had to clean the kitchen, whoever won got to frost the losers' faces. Well, Annie and I lost but that is ok. The kids LOVED painting our faces with frosting. It was so much fun to just let loose and have fun. We had a puzzle race and my girls won. Then we sat and watched a movie and just talked. It was so good to be with great friends. Love the Palmer family.





Before the 'fun"



Annie and her kids



Me and my girls

No comments: