Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Alphabet Crown

At Victoria's school, they earn their alaphabet crown and blending badges. Victoria has known all her letters and sounds and that vowels make 2 sounds. I was waiting for them to test her and then I had the idea of her just telling her teacher she knew all her letters and sounds. The week after Winter break and we were picking her up from school, I saw her come up the stairs wearing her alaphabet crown. I was SOOOO proud of her. She told her teacher Miss Adina and then they go to Miss Mandy's (the director) office and she cites them all. She thens earns her alaphabet crown and all her class mates cheer for her. I was so very proud. She was so proud of herself too and she has every right to be.

1 comment:

handsx3 said...

Very amazing birthday party! What a lucky little girl!