Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Doings

We have been really busy this summer. We go to the Zoo, Aquarium, Swim Lessons, Ballet, play dates with friends and just regular things around the house. I have gotten to the point where I don't take my camera anymore to places that we visit over and over again because I want to just enjoy my time and not worry about getting pictures. We went to a Child's saftey fair and met Life Flight Crew, Search and Rescue crew and dogs and Police Officers. Got the girls their ID packets that I need to get their fingerprints done. Went to Home Depot and met some FireFighters and Victoria asked them if they have a black and white fire dog. They each got a tool box that they will build with Papa and then paint with me. We have been playing in the pool at home. We have just had a great Summer and now we are getting ready for Victoria to go to School. I hope that all of you have been having a good summer too.

No comments: