Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A lot of firsts

Elizabeth is cutting her first tooth and another one is right behind it. She getting ready to crawl soon I think. Louis left us for two weeks on a business trip. The girls and I went to our Uncle's house in Wyoming. I got stung by a wasp in my boob....that REALLY hurt badly. Victoria can count to 15 by herself and 20 with help. She knows her ABC song and can recognize some of the letters.

I have been trying to teach Elizabeth to say mommy and she just looks at me and smiles. She is so dang funny. Victoria is still the best big sister that anyone could ask for. She is such a little mommy. She tells me that Elizabeth is her baby and if I tell her she is mine she will respond with we all share her. It is so cute.

We are planning our first offical family trip to Disneyland in October. My mom and God daughter, Ashely are going with us. I am RELALY excited to go and so is Victoria. She talks about it a lot.

1 comment:

handsx3 said...

Cute blog! What a good mom you are! It was fun taking a peek.