Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We made it to 27 months....

It all started last Wednesday...Victoria had a clear runny nose and was coughing. She would cough so hard that she would puke. I thought it was just allergies because Louis has them badly and the pollen count was high. She gets bloody noses really easily and I have to put Vaseline in her nose every night. Well, I was not because she had a runny nose. She woke up Friday with a bloody nose that was like a faucet. It did not stop until that night and she had a fever. I called the Dr and had an appt on Saturday. I cancelled it because she was not coughing anymore, no more bloody nose and no fever. Her runny nose turned into a greenish yellow. Well, last night she woke up at 3:30am telling me her ear hurt. I took her to the Dr today and she has a double ear infection. This is the first time she has ever been sick in her 27 months of life. It is very sad but she is doing great. She has an antibiotic and ear drops.

No comments: