Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pregnancy Update

I will be 35 weeks tomorrow. At my Doctor's appiontment yesterday I was measuring 38 weeks, Elizabeth's heart rate was 140 bpm. I lost a pound so I am up to a total of 11lbs gained. I am at my every week appointments already. I have been having a lot of back pain, pressure and contractions. She said that she would like me to make it another 3 weeks but if I do go early she will not stop my labor but give me probably steriods. At my last ultrasound Elizabeth was in the 68th percentile. So, we are just trying to take it easy and let her stay in there for as long as she can. I am not the type to just sit around and do nothing but I am trying to. I just have so many things that I need to get done before she comes. Only 4-5 weeks left until I am due depending on which due date we go by. Victoria now goes up to my belly and says, "Doctor", and I say to her, "Is the Dr going to take mommy's baby out?" and she says, "Yes". She really understands a lot and it is so cute how she is with this whole process.

34 weeks

No comments: