Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family day at the Zoo






Train ride






















Hanging out eating friut snacks








Me and mommy with the Elephants






Papa acting like a Gorilla










Mommy and her baby










Me touching the world water globe

It was a fun day at the Zoo. We saw just about all the animals. We saw a Tiger and it was playing in a tire that had some treats in it. We went to the Elephant progam and that was fun. I had more fun talking to some teenage girls behind me. I ate some Kettle corn, french fries, chicken and apples. I saw some baby ducklings and feed them some food. At the Penguin encounter about 4 of them were standing at the edge of the rock ready to jump in, when they all looked up at the same time and walked away. It was pretty funny. I liked the Giraffes the best and we spent a lot of time looking at the baby. I got some furry little animals that came in a carrying case so I can take them with me places. It was a nice day to spend with my Mommy and Papa. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures that were taken.

Love, Victoria

No comments: